Tir na n'Og, Land of the Ever Young, is a blessed isle ruled by a magical race known as Tuatha and their Sidhe descendants. Fir Bolg, lesser descendants of the Nemedians, compose much of the population. The Sidhe and Tuatha are able to weave illusions to hide their true appearance.
Tir na n'Og is a blessed isle surrounded by whispering mists. It is the home of the Tuatha, a highly magical race descended from the Nemedians who once warred with the Fomorians. The Tuatha have made themselves lords and masters over the Fir Bolg, a lesser race descended from the same Nemedian ancestors. With the aid of the Fir Bolg, the Tuatha attacked the Fomorian giants and almost succeeded where the Nemedians failed, but eventually the Fomorians proved too powerful and the Tuatha were driven back to their Blessed Isle. The Tuatha and their Sidhe descendants have turned to crafts, poetry and magical arts, but some have chosen the path of war and have become warriors and generals of great renown. The Fir Bolg, inferior to the Tuatha, but still far superior to ordinary men, compose much of the population and serve as farmers and lowly warriors.
Race: Tuatha, Sidhe, Fir Bolgs, Illusions
Military: Fir Bolg Infantry, Sidhe Infantry, sacred Tuatha Warriors
Magic: Spell Songs, Air, Nature, Water, some Earth
Strategy Overview Edit
- Stealthy glamoured elite sacred fort-recruitable thugs that can make good use of Frost Brands and Vine Shields in its Sidhe Lords.
- Stealthy glamoured elite sacred cap-only units in the Tuatha Warriors
- Good chaff in the form of Fir Bolgs
- Lightning Bolt fort-recruitable assassins in the Baobhan Sidhe
- Thunder strike, Storm + Summon Storm Power, Arrow Fend, Aim
- Fog Warriors, Phantasmal Armies, Mass Flight
Needs: Weaknesses/Counters/Pretender Design
Strategy Guides Edit
Links to other in-depth strategy guides